Saturday, April 30, 2011

Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho

It's off to work I go..... I feel like that's all I do. :o(

I would much rather stay home and make pretty skirts and dresses. Take photographs. Explore the city. Write about things that inspire me. I want a creative job. Something that helps me better understand myself and be able to share that with the world. Maybe I'll have that eventually.

Now for the fun stuff.

I'm actually going to do two posts. So, try not to get too upset with me for taking up room on your dashboard! ;o)

I'll post my outfits for the past two days here, and share my first of Montreal experience with you in the next one. ;o)

4/29/11

Romper: Target
Cardigan: Charlotte Russe
Belt: Fashion Bug
Tights: Fashion Bug
Shoes: Ross


 4/30/11
 Sorry that it's so blurry. :o\  I was a little shaky this morning...

Dress: Target
Cardigan: Walmart
Belt: Thrifted
Shoes: Amazon

A random customer gushed over my outfit today. :o) She was so sweet. It's nice to hear that I'm at least semi-successful at putting an outfit together.

Stay tuned for some funky of Montreal photos....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...