Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Friday

Phew!... It has been a loooooooong "work week" for me. Just finished up Thursday through tonight, and I had to stay over to help close. However, I was rewarded with two $5 gift certificates at the store where I work. It's so nice to receive recognition for good deeds done. ;o)

I'm having trouble arranging my thoughts into complete sentences right now. Partially because I'm tired from working all day, but also because we have a new neighbor above us, who, quite literally, "stomps" around all day (and apparently all night). The neighbor before her was very quiet. In fact, the only time I ever heard any noise from upstairs was when she was exercising on the treadmill, everyday around 5 or 6 in the evening. How I miss those days. Not only does the new neighbor seem to have lead feet, but she also has at least one child.

I'm sorry to say this, but I'm not a big fan of children. Not that I don't love their innocence, or their simplistic view of life, but I'm finding more and more that almost every child I come in contact with is lacking a few things essential to their healthy development. Discipline and boundaries. Now... I'm not going to elaborate on this subject because, quite frankly, I'm not in the mood to... I just wanted to give somewhat of an explanation as to why I'm not thrilled that one of my new neighbors is a young child.

Wow, what a bunny trail! The wonders of lack of sleep. :o\

Anyway. I'm currently working on the design of my blog, which is equally as exciting as it is exhausting. I have practically zero experience with "html" or "CSS", so it's been a pretty brutal process, at times. I'm learning new tricks and tips, and I'm slowly beginning to understand what I've been reading. So if you happen to come across my blog, and something seems off, don't worry. I just copied/pasted something wrong!

I've found a few websites/blogs that have been helping me with my endeavor, but if any of you know of other sites that have helped you along the way, or if you have any tips you would like to share yourself, please, feel free!

Well, I'm off to relax on my comfy couch. Ttfn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...