Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Outfit Post: Double Up

Well...I got home too late last night to do an outfit post. :o\  So you get to see the past two days! Lucky you!

I'm going to admit. I haven't been shopping for clothing in a LONG time, so I've been finding it really difficult to put together an outfit because I feel like I've been looking at the exact same closet full of clothes for the past year. And honestly.... it sucks. But.... sometimes other things take precedence over new clothes. It's terrible, I know!

Anywho, this is what I wore yesterday.

Facial accessories. Fake eyelashes. ;o)

Top: Ebay
Vest: Old Navy
Belt: Fashion Bug
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Amazon

And here is what I wore today. I actually had a purple cardigan on earlier, but it was too hot. So, I took it off.

Braided my hair today.  <3

Top: Old Navy
Belt: Thrifted
Skirt: ???
Tights: Fashion Bug
Shoes: Ross

Hope everyone had an awesome day today! I may write another post later. There are a few things I want to talk about. ;o)

Ttfn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...