Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Puppy Love


Hello all! Just brainstorming some new tattoo ideas. I always wanted to get a portrait of my dogs, Sadie & Bella, but I never saw a really good representation of the style until I saw this image. I found it through Stumble Upon and saved it to my hard drive a long time ago... so, I can't provide a link directly to this image. (Sorry!)

The proportions are just right, and the eyes...... well, the eyes say it all. I love that they are SO realistic. Because of this image, I think I'll begin my quest to find just the right artist to mark my lovely babies on my body. I realize that I haven't posted anything about them yet, but I don't want to bombard my blog with 10+ posts a day containing all of the things that I want to share about myself, my family, and my life. You'll see pictures of them eventually. I promise. Actually, you'll probably see a lot of pictures of them, haha! They're like my children. And a proud parent always takes (and shares) lots of pictures of their babies!


Anywho...short post, because I think I'm finally ready to try to get some sleep. Good thing I don't have to work tomorrow!


Night! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...