Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ten Things Tuesday: Dresses

Hello everyone! Welcome to the first "Ten Things Tuesday". In case you didn't happen to read my last post, I've started a blog schedule. If you want to know more about my schedule, just scroll down a bit. You'll find it. ;o)

So, I've decided to start a kind of "To be continued..." series. This Tuesday will be dresses. Next week will be shoes that go with each dress. Then, accessories. Sound good? I think so. As you can see, the photos are numbered, so the corresponding shoes/accessories will also be numbered to match the original dress post. Make sense? Alright, Let's get started!

This may sound odd, but I don't think I would love this dress as much if it didn't have that piping at the waist. Weird?
The print of this dress is what got me.
LOVE the colors!
Feeling kind of vintage to me. It's showing up as kind of purple on my screen, but it's listed as a dusty mauve color. <3
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this color, and I don't own anything even close to this. Trying to step out of my comfort zone.
I'm not super crazy about the actual style of the dress, so I would definitely belt it, but I couldn't resist this combination of patterns and colors.
Sparkly night out? Yes, please.
Classic navy dress. Loving the ruffles.
I seriously heart polka dots, and you can't go wrong with this color combo.
I've been in a love/hate tug of war since I saw this dress. Love the colors, love the piping. I think I'm just not in love with how it fits this model. I would probably put a belt around the waist to add some more definition.
All of the photos are linked to the website where you can purchase them, should you happen to love them as much as I do! ;o)  So, make sure you stay tuned for shoes next Tuesday.

Well, I'm off to work. Have an awesome day!

Ttfn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...