Thursday, April 21, 2011

Things About Me Thursday


So, I've finally gotten around to doing a post about myself. First things first... Kiley Boo. What's that all about? Well. When I was little, my uncle Craig gave me the nickname "boo bear", which turned into "boo" as I grew up. Different variations emerged throughout my life, one of them being Kiley Boo. It reminds me of a simpler time and is very dear to my heart. I love my family.

Kittoo was a screen name that I made up a year or so ago. It's a combination of my name and tattoo. (Because I'm crazy about them!) Nothing special. Just cutesy! ;o)


Anywho...I'm 23 years old, and I married my husband, Toby, on February 27th, 2010. We just moved to Philadelphia in December of 2010, and I absolutely LOVE it here! (Yes...that's a picture of the Empire State Building behind us, which means this picture was taken in NYC, but I don't have a picture of us in Philadelphia yet!!! Maybe when the weather is a little warmer.) We have two beautiful little girls together...


Bella
&


Sadie

We've had both of them since they were 7 weeks old. Sadie turned 3 in January, and Bella turned 2 in March. My how time flies!!

Let's see...I love thrift shopping, exploring new parts of the city, and tattoos. I'm really getting into make-up and frilly clothing. ;o) I used to be a "strictly jeans and t-shirts" kind of girl, so this is a big change for me. It's definitely fun though. I feel like I'm finally settling into who I am.

Anyway...I guess that's it for now. Don't want to give it all up on the first date, haha!

Ttfn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...