Thursday, April 28, 2011

Things About Me Thursday

To be completely honest, I feel a little silly labeling a post "about me". I feel like I should show you who I am by what I post. It shows what I'm interested in, passionate about... Through my posts you'll hear about my life, my family, and my friends. So after a lot of debate (with myself), I'm definitely not going to do anymore "Things About Me Thursday". Haha... only two down, and I'm already tapping out. ;o)

Omg! My mother just sent me this picture:


She went to Alabama for a seminar for her job, and while she was down there, she said she got a tattoo! Ok...this is a big deal because she hates my tattoos. Ok, maybe not hate, but she definitely doesn't understand why I do it. She doesn't give me a hard time about them, but she definitely isn't thrilled with them either. That being said... I definitely didn't believe her when she showed me. #1: If she doesn't understand why I get them, why on earth would she get one? #2: This isn't really her style. If she's going to get something permanently marked on her, I don't think she would pick this. Not the cross... The cross is fine. But the style of the cross?..... I'm a little iffy on that. I mean, I could be wrong, but I know my mom pretty well. Turns out...it's henna. Which honestly didn't cross my mind. I knew it was fake, but it didn't look like a stick on. Most of those are more of a "flash" design. This looked more organic, which threw me at first.

I was definitely flipping out there for a minute though. She fooled me, but only for a minute!

(Oh, and before I forget... I was misinformed on where my nickname originated. My mother actually gave me the nickname "boo bear". I thought it was my uncle because he wrote it on the back of his basketball tennis shoes. :o)  Sorry mom! I'm giving credit where credit is due. ;o) Love you!)

Anyway. I'm exhausted from working all day, so I'm off to bed.

Ttfn.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha that's hilarious! It kinda looks like henna... but not enough for that to have been my first thought. What tattoos do you have??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! It definitely didn't come to mind at first. I have eight altogether. I'm planning on doing a post about them on Monday. Hope that's not too long to wait! ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...