Monday, May 9, 2011

Bathroom Oasis [Photo Heavy]

I just realized that I haven't done a home-makeover post in fooooreverrrrrr! So, I thought I'd jump back on the wagon.

 How charming is this bathroom vanity?! Love it!


I love the fact that this mirror tilts. With me being 5'4" and my husband being 6'8", I figure it should come in handy. ;o)

I seriously adore the pattern on these bathroom accessories.

It's been my dream to own a clawfoot tub since I was little. I think they are so awesome.

Heck yea...blue toilet.


Lily of the Valley in a quaint little bucket. <3

I LOVE  bokeh! So I'm pretty much in love with these prints.

No bathroom would be complete without some lovely scented candles for those long bubble baths.

So there you have it. Can you see it all put together?! I can, and I am so excited. Haha...eventhough this project won't take shape for a few more years. ;o)

If you could completely redo any room in your home, which one would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...