Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Craft Crazy

Hello everyone! Hope you are having a wonderful day so far! I'm a bit tired because I stayed up really late looking up crafting ideas, haha. ;o) I've been finding some really awesome projects on Pinterest.com. It's a wonderful website. It has tons of inspiring photos that link back to the original site. I'm like in love with it right now.

Anywho. Here are some DIY projects that I'm especially fond of...

Want to learn how to make (that's right, I said make) this awesome chandelier? (You can also see a chandelier party here.) Instructions are very clear, and it's REALLY inexpensive. I'm so trying this!

Custom color chalkboard paint anyone? Yep. Super sweet project. I love some of the ideas that are provided on this website.

Check out this recycled tee circle scarf! Looks so comfy, and I'm sure it would be cool enough to wear during the summer. Going on my "To Do" list for sure.

I can't wait to buy a house and have my own craft room! I love DIY projects, but we just don't have the space for it. I'm really not kidding. Every useable space in this apartment is filled with something. :o(  Oh well, I'm definitely looking forward to the day when I can be super-organized and super-creative all in one space... I've even been looking at design ideas for my future craft haven, haha. Maybe I'll include the craft room in my home-makeover feature.

Have some good crafting ideas/crafting websites to share? Email me or link in a comment!

Ttfn.

2 comments:

  1. Wow that recycled circle scarf is amazing! I'd wear that!
    And I've been seeing a lot of posts about Pinterest, I think it's time I finally check it out!

    :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely should. It's such a wonderful resource!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...