Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Down with the Sickness

Man! I cannot shake this cold....or whatever it is. I thought I was about to die at work tonight, and my shift was only 5 hours! Dizzy, nauseous, throbbing headache, sinus and chest congestion. Dude...it's been over a week. Give me a break here!

Ok, my rant is over now. ;o)

Work wasn't too bad. I met a few new people, so I'm not the new kid on the block anymore. Yay! Not that it made that much of a difference. I don't think I've ever worked somewhere that had that many just generally pleasant employees. I really can't think of anyone that is a "pain" to work with. Everyone is polite and helpful. It's amazing. I'm so lucky.


Sorry that a few of the pics are blurry. I was rushing to take these before I left for work. I also didn't feel like editing them. Lazy me! (That last pic is my "I'm sick, but I'm still going to try to look good" face...haha!)

Well, I'm off to Pinterest.com. ;o) Have a great evening!

Ttfn.

Cardigan: Charlotte Russe
Tank: Maurices
Skirt: ??? Can't remember!
Leggings: Target
Shoes: Target
Earrings: Forever21
Short Necklace: Peebles
Long Necklace: Walmart

1 comment:

  1. Oh my. I love your style. You're so cute. I can't pull that stuff off :(
    Yay for fitting in at work! haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...