Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Even the Stars Hideaway

I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating this very regularly, but a lot of personal things have been going on that are occupying most of my time. One thing that hasn't been neglected is music. Music helps me get through each day. It soothes my mind and comforts my soul. Like hot chocolate or chicken noodle soup.

The Weepies has been my main lifeline right now. I love finding a band that has a consistent sound. It's a very fine line though because I don't like when all of the songs sound the same. Haha! Understand?

Anyway, I just began exploring their music about a month ago. I had heard the song "World Spins Madly On" a long time ago, but I didn't really give the band a second thought. I'm so glad I sought out their other songs. I haven't heard one that I didn't like...which makes me super happy.

Here are a few for you to enjoy. ;o)




Ttfn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...