Tuesday, May 10, 2011

FIF

I decided to switch it up a bit today. I think I like this setup a lot better. The lighting isn't as harsh, and the background shows off some green! I <3 nature. I'm not sure what kind of tree this is outside of our apartment, but when the wind blows, the leaves really rustle. It sounds so awesome. :o)


So, the "skirt" I chose today is actually a dress. I just put a plain tee over it and tucked it up under the belt. Yay for multi-purposing.

I guess I'm going to start making dinner. I think I'm going to go home-style. Fried chicken. Mashed potatoes. Fried corn. ?? Toby should be home soon. Maybe I'll let him decide on the vegetable....

Dress: Target
Shirt: Target
Belt: Fashion Bug
Shoes: Walmart?
Necklace: JCPenney

P.S. Definitely in a better mood. ;o) However, I now have this song stuck in my head. Haha! Check out the lyrics.


2 comments:

  1. GIVE ME YOUR CLOTHES! haha
    and I love Five Iron Frenzy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Aren't they SO FUN to listen to?!?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...