Sunday, May 1, 2011

Funky Fun

@ TLA on South Street, Philadelphia

First and foremost...thank you to my friend, Liz, for inviting me to go to this show with her and for introducing me to their music. I had never heard of them before their show on Friday.

Liz and I at the train station. Pre-concert.

of Montreal definitely had one of the most interesting performances I've ever seen... They had so many strange things happening on the stage.


This was one of my favorite moments. I guess they were bird costumes... But the material was so flowing and reflected the crazy lights that were shining on the stage. It was awesome!


You can view the rest of the show pictures on my facebook page. There are larger versions of these pictures posted there as well.

I highly recommend attending one of their performances. Even if you check out their music, and don't really like it... The show alone is incredible, and so much fun! You definitely will not be disappointed.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...