Sunday, May 8, 2011

Got a New Do

Yep, I cut my wig. ;o) I think I like the straight across bangs better. What do you think? I ordered a new wig actually. It already has the blunt bangs, and it's black. (!!!!) So excited for it to arrive. Hopefully, it will be here sometime this week.

Today's outfit was really fun to put together. It feels really simple so I felt it was necessary to go a little crazy with the accessories. Well, maybe not crazy-in-general but crazy for me. Oooo, I almost forgot. One of my managers told me that she liked my style. Told me I was "edgy"... <3

 Hearts & Pearls

Bunny! ;o)

I know I've already mentioned this, but I cannot wait to buy a tripod!!! I want to get a flexible one, like this:


I figure it will be perfect for our balcony. The lighting is pretty good out there. Plus, there's a rail that I could position this on that should produce some pretty sweet pictures. Maybe I'll be able to order it in a couple of weeks.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day.

Ttfn.

Top: H&M
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Target?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...