Monday, May 9, 2011

May Flowers

The temperature was uh-mazing today! I had our balcony door open almost all day. I even sat outside and painted my toenails. ;o)  Oh, and while I was outside I found a little lost puppy! He was super sweet. His name was Sam, and I think he was a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. Sooo cute! My husband called the number on our new little friend's tag, and within 5 minutes, his owner was there to claim him. It's so nice to help out other pet owners. I know that I would be super grateful to whoever did that for me.

Anyway...on to the outfit portion of this post. Tried a few new techniques...including a few new Gimp tricks. I'll probably keep playing around with things until I get exactly what I want. This is basically just a first draft.

This was the area of our balcony that I was talking about. I actually picked probably the worst time to try to take a picture out here. The sun was shining right in my face!

Fascinator that I got on South Street.

Pale green nails. <3



So, I'm thinking that I may do some more "spring cleaning" tomorrow since my in-laws will be staying with us for a few days in about a week. The bedroom where they will be sleeping has mainly been doubling as my closet...haha! Guess I should probably remedy that situation before they get here.

Off to watch some TV with the hubby before he goes to bed!

Ttfn.

Dress: Target
Cardigan: Old Navy
Belt: Thrifted
Leggings: Target
Shoes: Target?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...