Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Body Monday: Hand Tattoos

Oh my word..... I have been sick since last Tuesday! I feel like my head is going to es-pload! Sorry, flashback to Homestar Runner. ;o)

I've always really loved hand tattoos. Back of the hand, knuckle tattoos...doesn't matter. I don't know if I would ever be able to pull it off though. I feel like they're too "hardcore" for me, haha. Nevertheless (I've always liked that word), I still think they're beautiful. Here are just a few pictures of hand tattoos that I'm particularly fond of...

 (All images were found on CheckOutMyInk.com)

The hopeless romantic tattoo is my favorite. <3  ;o)

Anywho, I need to start my routine to get ready for work. Hope you enjoy your day today!

Ttfn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...