Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Starting to feel like home...

We finally got some furniture for our balcony! Yay!!!

It was a lovely surprise to come home to after work last night. :o) The lights were lit up, and the flowers were so pretty! Can't wait to make some pretty pillows for the chairs!

Oh my goodness! I also found this really awesome clothing store.


Can someone please tell me why I've never heard of this before?!!? It's literally 5 minutes from my house. It has super cute clothes, and I didn't see a single item in there that was more than $19.99. It was incredible.

Check out this amazing chambray dress I found for $10.


I talked myself out of buying it, but I'm seriously regretting that decision. I mean.....it's $10. I may have to go back later this week and pick it up. I just don't think I can pass on this one.

I also found this bomber-esque looking jacket. Also $10. So, who knows what will happen with that. ;o) Haha.


*Sigh* I need a shopping spree sometime in the near future. Replenish my wardrobe. ;o) For those prices?...How can you beat it?

Anyone else find any good deals this weekend?

Ttfn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...