Friday, August 12, 2011

Finally!

After about a year and 7 months, I finally got my chest piece!

Quaerite et Invenietis
Miss Kittoo Chest Piece Tattoo
Seek and You Shall Find

I chose this because I feel that I need a daily reminder to put all of my energy into the things I want the most...the things that are most important to me.

Miss Kittoo Chest Piece Tattoo

Outline done! I feel like this is the worst part of the tattoo process for me. It's so tedious and takes so lonnnggg....................

Miss Kittoo Chest Piece Tattoo

First rose done...still seeping a little when I took this at the shop.

Miss Kittoo Chest Piece Tattoo

Overall....I'm really, amazingly happy with it. I love the colors and the writing style.... :o)  I'm just really happy.

Ttfn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...