Saturday, September 17, 2011

Blondes May Have More Fun...

But Redheads are remembered!

Red Hair

Holy moly, my hair is RED!!!!!!!!!! And I am SO in love with it! <3 I've been changing my hair a lot lately, but I think I've finally settled for a while. I've been trying different reds for almost a year now, but I could never find the right red. ...The perfect red for me. Well, thanks to Sally's being sold out of the dye I originally intended to purchase, I found this:

Ion Color Brilliance Dark Red Blonde 6R

Hands down my favorite red hair dye. Absolutely love the color, even though the in-store swatch had me a little scared.

Red Hair

I also picked up two wefts of human hair extensions and dyed those as well. I opted for gluing them in as opposed to clips because my actual hair is still pretty short, and I was about 90% sure that I wouldn't be able to blend in the clip-ins as well as I would have liked. So..After about 3 hours of dying, and 4 hours of gluing... TA DA!

Red HairRed Hair

‎"Once in his life, every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead." -Lucille Ball

Red Hair

Freaking Love.

Ttfn.

1 comment:

  1. eeeeeeeeek- I love it!!! I switch between reds too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...