Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pinteresting Finds



It's been a while since I've been on Pinterest, but when a friend of mine joined, I had to log back in and get my fix!  I can't believe I went so long without perusing all of the awesome posts on there. Crazy!

Anyway, I thought I would share a few of the pretty sweet things I've found recently. Enjoy. ;o)

How adorable are these heart cupcakes?! Good idea for Valentine's Day..
Hot glue on mason jars. That's so awesome. Check it out over at Pure and Noble.
Magnetic make up board!!!! One of the most ingenious things I've ever seen. I am SO doing this. Check it out at  Laura Thoughts.
Holy moly. Oreo cheesecake cupcakes. I think I just died.
I love pretty much everything about this space. Check out Gorgeous Shiny Things. It's all about interior design, inspiration, and color.

And that's just a few of the many things I've pinned over the last week or so. Haha! Until next time...

Ttfn.

Oh, P.S. the song is Wasted by Angus & Julia Stone. ;o)


1 comment:

  1. I am so addicted to Pinterest whenever I vist. Dangerous website!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...